Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Murder of Marian Kola

Murder of Marian Kola

After fleeing from the police for four months, Marian Kola, the Albanian citizen who escaped from the Trikala prison and was killed by the Greek Police was buried today in Vig, his birthplace.

The relatives of Marian kola reject all accusations made by the Greek state. His father says for Top Channel that he was informed about his son’s death and on the same hour the Albanian police had surrounded his house and had taken all his relatives under custody.

“They didn’t tell me the new right away. They destroyed my house first and sent me to the Shkoder Police. They thought that Marjani was at home. Then my wife called me and told me what happened. The Greek police did whatever they wanted”, declared Pashk Kola.

The uncle of Marian Kola declared that his nephew, charged for the murder of a Greek woman, has been in Albania when it happened. “They came at my house thinking that I was sheltering Marian and told me that they were looking for a criminal. Marian was not a criminal, because he was in Albania when the Greek woman was killed”, he declared.

The Kola relatives are waiting for the investigations made by the Greek authorities, but they have serious doubts about the way how their relative was killed. They say that they have not been allowed to see the autopsy acts and nothing has been given to them about the dynamics.

0 comments :

Post a Comment